Thank you for your trust and support in purchasing VocalSkull Alien5 Bluetooth Stereo Bone Conduction Sunglasses. Please read the instruction below carefully before using our product.
Table of Contents
1. Volume +
2. Volume -
4. LED Indicator
5. Micro-USB Charging Port
When powered on, voice prompts can be heard and the status of LED indicator shows differently as per different functions during the use of this product.
Illustration for voice prompts
Enter pairing mode
Incoming call notification
Caller's number announcement
Beep (press and hold Volume + and On/off buttons for 5 secs to reset it to factory default)
Color of indicator and the corresponding status.
Blue and red (alternating flash)
In pairing mode
Red (slow flash)
Blue (light to dark gradual flash)
Answer a call through glasses
Outgoing call/incoming call
Red (light to dark gradual flash)
Answer a call through mobile phone
1. Take out lens
2. Insert lens
3. Align the upper edge of the lens with the frame clamping groove and press forward the lower edge of the lens
Connect the glasses to a standard USB charging port on your PC or a wall charger via the micro-USB charging cable. It will fully charge within 2 hours. The LED indicator will show solid red when charging and will turn sold blue when charging is completed.
Note: Fully charging the glasses before first use is recommended.
Press and hold On/Off button for 1 sec to turn the glasses on, followed by a voice prompt “power on”.
Press and hold On/Off button for 2.5 secs to turn the glasses off, followed by a voice prompt “power off”.
1. While off, press and hold On/Off button until you see alternative red/blue flash accompanied with a voice prompt “enter pairing mode” to put the glasses in pairing mode.
2. Locate the Bluetooth menu on the device and select” Alien5”or ""SOG-GL01". Enter “0000” if password is required.
3. A voice prompt “connected” can be heard when pairing has succeeded.
(1)Pair the glasses to a standby device for the first use. After pairing, re-pairing is unnecessary for the re-connection to the same device if Alien5 isn’t deleted from the Bluetooth menu of the device. After the glasses is turned on, it will automatically reconnect or you can select “Alien5” from the Bluetooth menu of the device.
(2)The glasses turns off automatically 5 minutes after it is unconnected to the device.
(3)If out of range (more than 10 meters) when connected to a device, the glasses will disconnect from the device. Once back within range, it will automatically reconnect within 10 minutes. Double click On/Off button to make the glasses reconnect to the device if 10 minutes have passed. The glasses turns off automatically 5 minutes after disconnection.
(4)The glasses activates the re-connection and makes itself to be connected with the last paired device. When it is successfully connected, you will hear a voice prompt “connected”. If the connection is unsuccessful, double clicking On/Off button will activate the re-connection again.
1. Follow the above instructions to turn the glasses on and pair it to a mobile phone or a desktop.
2. Start a music player from your mobile phone or desktop and wear the glasses to enjoy music.
3. Music stops playing when the music player is closed from your mobile phone or desktop.
(1)Play/Pause: Single click On/Off button to pause music under playback status,
Single click On/Off button to play music under pause status.
(2)Previous/Next Song: Press and hold Volume+ or Volume- for 2 secs to skip forward or skip back.
(3)Adjust volumes: Single click Volume+ or Volume- to adjust the volumes.Continuous click will increase or decrease volume gradually.
1. Follow the above instructions to turn the glasses on and pair it with a mobile phone
2. Answer a call:Single click On/off button to answer a call.
3. Reject a call: Press and hold On/Off button for 1 sec.
4. End a call:Single click On/Off button.
5. Answer the second incoming call and end the current call:Double click On/Off button.
6. Answer the second incoming call and hold the current call:Single click On/Off button.
7. Redial last number: Double click On/Off button.
1. This product comes with a multipoint connection feature. (Dual bluetooth pairing).The glasses can be connected to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.Please follow the steps as below:
2. Follow the pairing procedures described earlier and pair the glasses to the first Bluetooth device (for example, mobile phone).Go to next step after this step is successful.
3. Turn off the Bluetooth of the first device and follow the pairing procedures to get the glasses successfully paired to the second device (for example, mobile phone).Go to next step after this step is successful.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth of the first device and choose the name with “Alien5” or "SOG-GL01" from its Bluetooth menu to complete the multipoint pairing process without turning off the Bluetooth of the second device.